PLEASE READ THIS TEXT CAREFULLY IN ITS ENTIRETY. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
If there is a conflict between these Terms and additional terms applicable to a given Website or Online Service, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
- any headings are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction of this agreement between the company and user;
- words denoting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa words denoting one gender shall include each gender and all genders;
- references to persons shall be deemed to include references to natural persons to firms to partnerships to companies to corporations to associations and to organisations (in each case whether or not having separate legal personality);
- any words following the words "include", "includes", "including", "in particular", or any similar words or expressions shall be construed without limitation.
- references in this agreement to statutory provisions shall be construed as references to those provisions as amended, consolidated, extended or re- enacted from time to time and whether before or after the date of this agreement, in any jurisdiction to which they pertain.
- Company shall mean either "the Company", "We", "Us", "ZPHC Support Team", "Our Website" "Our" https://zphc.group/, or "ZPHC"
- Service refers to this Website and any other website of ZPHC.
- You shall mean the lawful person accessing the Service, a company and or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Website shall refer to the Support Team of https://zphc.group/ and is accessible from https://zphc.group/
The information contained herein is for general information purposes only. While due care and attention has been executed; this website accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents and or provision of the Service(s) offered.
The ZPHC Group make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, or services offered, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Please be advised that we fully disclaim responsibility for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The Company does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
The Support Team who manage this website reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. Please ensure you keep up to date with any changes you may unilaterally rely on.
Our Website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by us. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. In addition, we do not guarantee the content, or the representations made therein. Any user of this site selects these external links at their own risk.
The information given by the Service is for general guidance only. While we endeavour that the Service is both current and accurate; errors can occur. The amendments of laws, rules, and regulations mean there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information contained on the Service.
Please note, by using the services herein you accept that the Company is not responsible for any said errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
The Company may use copyrighted material which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. The Company is making such material available for criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research subject to the parameters of Fair Usage.
We rely on Article 10 of the Berne Convention, Article 10 in this regard; namely:
(1) It shall be permissible to make quotations from a work which has already been lawfully made available to the public, provided that their making is compatible with fair practice, and
their extent does not exceed that justified by the purpose, including quotations from newspaper articles and periodicals in the form of press summaries.
(2) It shall be a matter for legislation in the countries of the Union, and for special agreements existing or to be concluded between them, to permit the utilization, to the extent justified by the purpose, of literary or artistic works by way of illustration in publications, broadcasts or sound or visual recordings for teaching, provided such utilization is compatible with fair practice.
If You wish to use copyrighted material from the Service for your own purposes that go beyond Fair Usage, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
The Service may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other author, agency, organization, employer, or company, including the Company.
Comments published by users are their own sole responsibility and the user(s) will accept full liability, for any defamation (and consequential litigation) that results from anything written, and or a direct result of something being written, in a comment. The Company is not liable for any comment published by users and reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Under the mere conduit principle of the laws such as the EU E-Commerce Regulations of 2002 we have no legal liability for the consequences of traffic delivered via the Service.
No Responsibility Disclaimer
The information on the Service is provided with the understanding that the Company is not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. It should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal, or other competent advisers.
To the maximum extent possible by applicable law(s), ZHPC will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, damages, loss incurred directly or indirectly. This extends to goodwill, data, or any intangible loss. In addition, no liability falls on the company in the event you are unable to access the contents herein. No warranty, contract, or relationship exists between the parties.
All information in the Service is neither a legal interpretation or representation of fact; it is provided with no guarantee of accuracy, and or no express or implied warranty, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
The Company will not be liable for any reliance placed on the information given by the Service and or for any consequential, special, or any form of damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
"Use at Your Own Risk" Disclaimer
We are fully compliant with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you.
Please note that the “personal information” referenced here means “personal data” as that term is defined under the GDPR and its United Kingdom (“UK”) GDPR counterpart. If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (the “EEA”), the UK or Switzerland, please note that we do not collect any information about you.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal data, you have the right to object.
This site is managed via Cloudflare for details please visit https://www.cloudflare.com/en- gb/privacypolicy/
By agreeing to these Terms, you certify to us you:
- are not citizen or resident of the following jurisdictions, but not limited to: The United States of America, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, any member state of the Europe Union, New Zealand, El Salvador, Panama, Japan, China (PRC), Iceland. This list may be extended without further notice. And,
- have not previously been suspended or removed from our Website(s) and Online Services, and
- agree your use of our Website(s) and Online Services follows your jurisdictional laws and regulations (Your use of this Site and the Services, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services, except where expressly authorized by ZPHC;
- You accept that by using this website you understand that ZPHC does not promote, encourage or engage in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription or does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- agree that you will defend, indemnify, and hold the Company and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (collectively, the "ZPHC Entities") harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected witt:
- your access to, use of, or alleged use of the Websites and Online Services, and
- your violation of these Terms or any representation, warranty, or agreements referenced herein, or any applicable law or regulation, and
- your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; or
- any disputes or issues between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (and without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to such matter), and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defence of such claim.
- You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
- agree to entering and using this site you accept the legal terms and conditions stated herein.
TERMINATION OF USE;
DISCONTINUATION AND MODIFICATION OF THE WEBSITES AND ONLINE SERVICES
DISCONTINUATION AND MODIFICATION OF THE WEBSITES AND ONLINE SERVICES
We may at our sole discretion suspend or terminate your access to the Website(s) and/or Online Services at any time, with or without notice for any reason or no reason at all.
We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Websites and/or Online Services at any time (including, without limitation, by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Websites and/or Online Services) without notice to you.
We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Websites and/or Online Services or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Websites and/or Online Services.
By staying on the Service and by using this site you accept the legal terms and conditions stated herein.